Tuesday, September 16, 2014

 September 16, 2014

Equinox Pendant






I fell in love with the Rainbow Jasper Round Beads from House of Gems HouseofGems.com

Since Autumn is so closely upon us I wanted to create a Equinox Pendant showing the Equal lengths of time that happens only twice a year .

I started by hand forming the copper , then lightly hammered it , oxidized it for a few days , buffed the frame till I got the results I was looking for , then I wired in the Fancy Jasper Leaves along with the Rainbow Jaspers .

Being very pleased with the results I will be listing it at LunaEssence.etsy.com most likely tomorrow as I must rush off to work .

Enjoy your day !

Diana
Luna Essence

To view more of my work click the link below.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaEssence?ref=pr_shop_more

No comments:

Post a Comment