Sunday, May 27, 2012

FIRE Pendant part 2 of my new Earth Elements Series was here and gone as quickly as I flashed a picture of it on Face book . I am grateful to the happy buyer .


The response has been very positive . This Waterfalls Pendant was purchased before it was completed . 


Many blessings to those that are wearing these elements . 

I will be creating more of these stunning pendants this coming week. Each piece is individually designed . Gemstones and Semi gemstones are incorporated into the designs. This process lasts about 7 to 10 days to complete. 

Earth Elements Series will continue as a private sale on a first come first serve basis. They will not be listed on my Etsy Shop LunaEssence.etsy.com  which means as soon as you see them you must message me for information .

I also have a Mother Earth Series which is available on my Luna Essence Etsy Shop. 


There you will find 2 custom Victorian Floral Necklaces , Bracelets, Earrings , Pendants. 
I hope you will stop in and enjoy the view ! :D 
Diana 




No comments:

Post a Comment