Monday, July 27, 2009

Does your little light Shine


So tell me how you make your inner light shine. For some it maybe easier than others. Is it talent or drive that makes you glow. Perhaps it is your beliefs, hopes or guidance from your spirit self. When do you tap into the flow and know it is right and good . Are you then so welcomed by this gift that you are no longer concerned for it any longer. Does it trickle .... then continue to flow until it is swifty pulling you along.............................. to achieve it.

5 comments:

  1. My little light shines! God keeps it lit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me my family & friends make my light shine...without them I would be lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our light shines from the Lord first and our encouragement to each other - that keeps us smilin'.

    CRSisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I've got the song stuck in my head (not such a bad thing.
    Our Lord is the only thing that makes me shine.

    ReplyDelete