Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Improve your Photos !!!


Lately I have seen an awful large amount of bad pics of items sellers are working so hard to sell .


I have my good days and bad days when taking photos. I always update them as time goes on.


One trick I will share is take your pics outdoors not in direct sunlight. Over cast days are the best time for taking pics !


Another point spend the time to take as many pics as possible , you never know when you are going to get the perfect one.


Try different settings on your camera , dont be afraid of it.


Play, Play, Play and have fun with your pics.


If it doesnt work you can always change it!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of us! I have been in the battle of the camera for days. So frustrating!
    I am trying to use a camera that is more advanced than my old one, but it's just not going well. Ugh! I have just gotten a table top tent and two new lights. Then I took a picture with my old camera, with NO lights, and it was better! Go figure...:o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there you 'll get the way you want to.

    ReplyDelete