Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ah it is August !!!! Steamy AUGUST and the last of the Dog Days of Summer !!

What an old saying that is and boy oh ! BOY it has been a long while since LunaEssence.etsy.com published a post here. So sorry but I do see that many of you have been stopping in and viewing my delightfully unique designs as many are just that UNIque !! It should have been my middle name HA! Diana Unique LaRocca hmm I like it LOL !!

Never have I wanted or desired to be like anyone else but myself ! A true non conformist of sorts but with a firm back ground in the traditional if you catch my drift....

So please allow my to introduce to you beautiful people Many of my newest Designs

Pictures Please

Links are attached of course

Chakra Goddess Necklace

https://www.etsy.com/listing/454793154/chakra-goddess-necklace-jewelry-for?ref=shop_home_active_3

Ruby Red Beaded Necklace Set (stunning)


Blood Stone Statement Pendant Necklace 


Parrot Pendant (quite spectacular if you I say so myself as it has dried flowers in the design) 



Pink Rhodonite Pendant Beaded Necklace 



I have discovered Paint Oh boy I am loving my Hand Painted work . 
You will find them on Metals and on Recycled Leather . 

Here is a pic with two sets that I just completed this week . 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/456758868/hand-painted-teardrop-leather-earrings?ref=shop_home_active_2
https://www.etsy.com/listing/470251995/hand-painted-teardrop-leather-earrings?ref=shop_home_active_1


Mother of Pearl Pendant Beaded Necklace 




Man in the Moon Textile Bracelet Cuff ( so far out ) 




and so much , much more at @LunaEssence.etsy.com 

Till next time xo 
Diana 






No comments:

Post a Comment