Friday, July 13, 2012


The Volcanic Goddess Pendant by Luna Essence 



Finally she is ready for me to show you. My Earth Elements Series continues with "The Volcanic Goddess Pendant " . She features all 4 Elements: Earth , Air , Water and Fire. Tomorrow I will add a clasp and and double leather necklace to complete her.
Gemstones in this Pendant : Blue Tiger Eye , Labradorite , Pyrite, Fossil Jasper, Feldspar

One of a kind artistic original pendant 
by Luna Essence .


 Check back to see More of my Earth Elements .

Please Note : This Series is not available in my Luna Essence shop on Etsy . Need more information just send me a message . Enjoy !
********************************************************************************
 Look here to Earth Mother Series :http://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaEssence?section_id=11382067

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Deb :D I am at long last happy with the results . It was a journey ... one that ended beautifully .

      Delete