Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Blog


Dear Blog,

I have been so consumed by life that I have neglected you for quite a few months. This is hoping that you can forgive me after I explain why.

Back in August of 2010 my MIL took a turn for the worst and entered the last part of her life. She needed the best of care and consistent attention so that she may take her next step into the after life. This became a hectic time for my whole family and the stress built daily.

We are strong !

Many changes in my personal life happened quickly in the few short months that followed.

Many people that were part of my daily life left , passed and changed rapidly. Wow when I look back on this I am amazed at how different the landscape is now.

The struggle has ended and the lessons are well learned. I have bended and reshaped myself at this time also.

It is all good :D

Mom is laid to rest and is at peace. I love you and appreciate you showing me unconditional love.

We have grown and are so happy in the present. Blessings have been showered all around and I am grateful.

Hope all the holidays were happy ones.
Love, Light and Laughter in 2011!!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment